November 10, 2016

Shameless Self Promotion: Tea Towels

I have had a lot of requests for my tea towels, especially since they make great presents for the holidays. maryland crabBut since the company that prints them is getting busy and the lead time is growing, I need to have any orders in by November 20th. forks on chalkboard

I have added a lot of new designs, and can do custom designs for you, as well.Sows I have added the entire catalogue to Google Drive, where you can see it. Click here.dog(This towel is designed to hang over the oven handle)

All of the ordering information is in the catalogue, or you can check my Etsy page for some of the designs and lots of other great gift ideas. Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. Meg - I adore each and every one of the tea towels I ordered during your Portobello Road Pop-up at Halcyon House earlier this year. My current dilemma is figuring out which ones I'm willing to part with for the holidays... Thank you! Truly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meg,

    Wonderful Christmas gifts. You just made my decisions so much easier. They are wonderful. I'm putting together an order. When complete, do I contact you at juno.com to place the order?

    Thank you,
    Angela Muller rellumk@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered some of these towels for my Baltimore based children and the quality is sublime, much better than any other tea towels I have ever had.

    ceci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I love your blog and frequently check in. Because of your recommendation, if I recall correctly, you steered me to a wonderful site, 'Wry Society', with delightful, ironic short essays about the Brit elite. I bookmarked the site, and have enjoyed their humorous columns, but now I can't find it! When I click on the site I saved, all I get is merchandise they display, and other frivolous content. What happened to the humor you led me to. I loved it! Please email me.
    A loyal reader.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked their website and it doesn't seem to be there anymore. Such a shame. It was so hilarious!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.