February 28, 2007

I've Got a Sinking Feeling


I went to a little shindig in Pigtown the other week. After I left, my name was drawn for a door prize. I won a sink.

Now, I am not renovating my house, and I only have one bathroom, so I am not sure what I am going to do with a new-in-box sink.

They brought it over last night and I was all excited to see what I'd won. But it was a sink.

It's white and oval and shiny and I am still not sure what to do with it. Any suggestions?
Update: I think that I am going to take it to the local Habitat for Humanity store. It's just not useful for anything but a sink - too many holes and too shallow. Not even funky!

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, that's a tough one. How deep and big is it? Could you use it as a cooler for beverages when you entertain? Might be kind of quirky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to suggest ebay, but I like the Habitat for Humanity idea much better! Oh well, it's nice to have won something! - i one won a beach towel. And thats it LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.