August 13, 2008

Restoration Hardware Warehouse Sale

There's a Restoration Hardware Warehouse about 25 miles outside of Baltimore and every three or four months, they have a sale, which is well worth the drive. As I wrote last year, the place is huge and the bargains were plenty. This is my surreptitious shot, since they didn't allow photography.

They had lots of their summer furniture on sale, as well as furniture for the bedroom, living room and bath. Most of it was more than 50% off. Since my house is only 11.5' wide, not a lot of RH's furniture fits in it.

I found the deepest discounts in the area where the smaller items were. They had loads of crystal Christmas ornaments, originally $12.00 and now a mere 49¢! Needless to say, I bought a bunch of them. They will be a great thing to add to bottles of wine that I take to holiday parties.

You know I love decorated tin plates, and RH had a great set of four of them decorated with vintage circus motifs, which will be perfect for giving to my brother's three children (3 and under!).The plates were 75% off their original price.

The best buy of the day were the four Belgian linen pillow covers that were originally $44, but that I picked up for a mere $1.99. They're a great honey colour, and will be perfect with my yellow living room furniture.

When I was leaving, I checked license plates in the parking lot and they were from all over the mid-Atlantic area. If you're looking for something from RH, I think it's worth the drive.

11 comments:

  1. You are on a roll! You are walking around in a great bargain cloud. The circus plates are adorable.

    My husband and I went to a RH warehouse sale a few months ago but it was mostly damaged furniture, no great finds like this. I'll have to try again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great shopper! Will you please let me know when the next sale is? Maybe it will happen when I visit Baltimore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How FUN! I love the tin plates (perfect for picnics) and the ornaments are divine. I like to go to RH during the Christmas season as they always have such interesting things :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS! I'm so jealous - this looks like an amazing place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, how many colors of green can I turn in the course of a minute??

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa! this sounds better than wisteria's outlet! i'm jealous, seriously so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Double up on that whoa! Must be a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I'll second Joni... the Wisteria Outlet Sale a month or so ago was good, but not THIS good... I'm seriously jealous.

    Hmmm...maybe I'll visit my great uncle and great aunt who live up there....

    Thanks for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok-i just moved back to the DC area-you must give me details on this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.