November 12, 2010

Philippa’s Worldly Vignettes

My dear friend, Flip, whose house I have shown several times, has her house on Apartment Therapy and she’s receiving the most marvelous comments from the audience, which  can be rather caustic at times.Phillipa 023You can see some pictures of Flip’s house:

I hope that you will take a few minutes and look at Flip’s house and the accompanying slide show.Phillipa 014 You will notice in her details that she’s gotten several pieces from our talented friends, including David at McLain-Wiesand and Tracey at Housewerks. Phillipa 025Flip is super-talented, a marvelous person and someone I am so pleased to call a friend!

Congratulations, Flip! I am so proud of you.

5 comments:

  1. Meg definitely, that Lantern 1st captured me and the chair is divine!

    Do Come enter my new giveaway from Empress of the Eye!
    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my friends who was rather lazy said once, "You get the house you deserve." What she meant was, if you put in the time and effort, you can have something spectacular. Flip has the house she deserves. I love the Duchess chair. And I love the basket tile in the bathroom. I would like to find that for my kitchen. Thank you for introducing us to such a hard worker and inspiring designer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the plug darling! I love that chair so much I think I should ask Flip if I can copy it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. Reminds me of some of Tracy Porter's vignettes. Love what she says about not wanting to become one of Oprah's hoarders! Did you hep her frame the Turgot map?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.