June 25, 2013

Summertime

Now that it’s officially summer, and feeling like it in this part of the Mid-Atlantic states, I have one question.sailabration4What are you doing this summer?

I don’t have much planned, mainly because I started at a new position less than three months ago. But I hope to get to NYC for a few days, down to the beach for a few and to see friends who have houses on the water. I am sure I will have a few parties, plan some adventures and work on a lecture I am giving in October.

So, what are you doing?

4 comments:

  1. Austria for three weeks next week. Can not wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. England the first 10 days of September...would love to have some tips from you regarding some must-sees.
    NancyO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adirondacks in August...family tradition. Hiking, canoeing,waterskiing,swimming....no crowds and lakes and mountains as far as one can see....the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing planned as yet, but considering a trip to the mountains of NC. Would love to pop up to NY to see a few plays, but it's not on the agenda. Beautiful photos, Meg. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.