December 16, 2015

#ThisIsBaltimore December Edition

With all of the news out of Baltimore today, I thought I'd do what I intended this blog to do: show people that there's more than one side to Charm City. 

The city is really quite lovely now, with so many places decorated for the Festive Season. I thought I'd share some of my favourite Instagram images... although it's much harder now that I can't cut and paste them. I have to save every image and insert it. 

We went to Terrain again this weekend and they were setting up for a party in one of their event spaces. I managed to sneak this shot. It looks fabulous!

A friend and I were doing a little sleuthing up in the country, and came across this church which reminded me of so many in England and Wales.

Nothing I love more than stalking gorgeous houses! Even though this one's not decorated for the Festive Season, it still looks amazing.

One good thing about having a dog again (even if only for a day), it gave me the chance to walk through the neighbourhood adjacent to mine, and discover this stunning little garage. 

I took a tour of a local seminary which I've driven by all of my life. I couldn't get back far enough to capture the whole facade! It's massive!



Last, but not least. A true sentiment.

Thanks, as always for reading. It means the world to me!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! My dear late aunt lived in Baltimore all her life and this was the city she was enamored of! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baltimore, actually I like it too. Would love to see the Avenue again all glitz and glitter for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want people to remember the Twelve days of Christmas -- which starts after Christmas on the 26th thru January 6th Three Kings Day-- yep, see where I'm going with this--the gift of the Magi, the three gifts, frankincense myrrh and gold. Lets stop with the tree going up in November. honestly, it is a fire hazard come Christmas and anyway this approach --way less stressful and more chances to entertain as there is no "deadline" but a period to observe and entertain. Google the religious aspects of the Twelve days of Christmas, not just the song. Feliz Navidad

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.